48 Hours Dubai Transit visa with Medical Insurance (Covid)
Dubai 48hrs transit visa is valid if passenger has confirm ticket from India to Dubai (DXB) and From Dubai (DXB) to next destination or vice versa. Processing time is 3 to 5 working days for normal applicaton. Transit Visa is a non extendable single entry visa valid for 30 days from the date of issue and the duration of stay is upto 48 hours from time of entry. A valid onward ticket is required. 48 hours visa entry/exit is from Dubai only. This type of Visa is preferred by travellers having business meetings or taking stopovers en route to their journey.
1. Passport Size Photograph preferably with White background.
2. Colour Scanned self attested copy of Passport 1st & Last Page with Observation Page if any.
3. 3rd Country Visa Copy other than your Passport Issuing country.
4. Confirmed onward ticket copy via Dubai International Airport (India - DXB - 3rd Country or Vice Versa)
5. Parent passport copy incase of Student and Occupation proof of working applicants
Before applying for Dubai e visa you must be outside the country In case you have just left the United Arab Emirates,
kindly provide us a clear scanned color copy of the exit stamps.
Optional Documents | This would help to fasten up the VISA approval
Applicants who have travelled at least once in the last 5 years to or has a valid visa for countries like USA,
UK, Schengen countries, European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Canada, Switzerland and Japan or
have evidence of travel records in the last five (5) years to the UAE
For female applicants and students who are above 18 years and travelling alone require
NOC from parents / husband, Photo ID of parents/ husband. Coloured copy of the host passport / residence visa
Photocopy of Income Tax returns, Salary slips of the last 6 months
Marriage Certificate / Notarised Affidavit on an INR 100/- stamp paper
Newly married couples traveling immediately after marriage are required to submit NOC from
parents with photo id proof, Wedding card and Marriage photograph of the couple
Important and Mandate Norms:
Please check with your airline in advance of your travel planning whether you require a PCR certificate
for transiting through Dubai International/Dubai World Central.
- Transit travellers must carry out a COVID-19 PCR test before arriving into DXB, no more than 48hrs before
scheduled flight departure time, at an officially recognised testing centre. UAE nationals are exempt from this requirement.(Recommend you to check with respective departure and return airline as its subject to change without any prior notification)
- The negative COVID-19 PCR test result must be presented in printed certificate format by the traveller on arrival to DXB. The certificate must be in English or Arabic only. No handwritten certificates will be permitted.
- Travellers transiting through DXB are advised to follow the requirements of their final destination.
- Children under the age of 12 and passengers with moderate to severe disabilities are exempt from PCR test requirements.
For further information, passengers are strongly advised to contact their airline of choice prior to travel.